Check out those lights! Avalon and Stone Harbor are fully decorated for the holidays! Take a drive through each town’s business district on your next visit to the Island.
MARKET STATS: During the month of November the number of active listings declined to 244 while the average “days on market” decreased slightly to 179 as strong demand continued. For a detailed look at the latest market stats, click here:
GIVE THE GIFT OF MEMORIES! There’s nothing more valuable than time spent making vacation memories with your family! Surprise your family by booking your 2018 vacation in Avalon or Stone Harbor—click here to browse my latest vacation rental brochure: https://www.
THE AVALON/STONE HARBOR UPDATE will return the week of January 8, 2018.
THANK YOU for your business and referrals in 2017.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! From my family to yours, warm wishes for a wonderful holiday season, and best wishes for a healthy, happy, and prosperous 2018!
- Stone Harbor Holiday Beach Tags are available for sale at the Stone Harbor Chamber of Commerce Office at 212-96th Street, 10AM-3PM, Fri
day, December 22
- Battle of the Boards Basketball Tournament, area & out of area teams competing in showcase games, visit www.bbclassic.com for further info, Wildwood Convention Center, 3PM start, Saturday, December 23
- Cape May County Zoo Winter Camp, activities galore for children ages 5-10, $60 per child including a t-shirt, visit www.cmczoo.com for info, 9AM-Noon, Wednesday, December 27, Thursday, December 28 & Friday, December 29
- Cape May Stage presents ‘The Ultimate Christmas Show,’ visit www.capemaystage.org for details, Thursday thru Saturda
y shows at 7:30PM, Saturday & Sunday shows at 3PM, NOW thru Saturday, December 30
- Harpist Lucia Marone plays classical & holiday songs on The Porch, Avalon Free Public Library, 1-3PM, Saturday, December 30
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks, JFK Boulevard & the beach in Sea Isle City, visit www.visitsicnj.com for info, Sunday, December 31
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks, over the beach in Ocean City, visit www.firstnightocnj.com
for info, midnight, Sunday, December 31
- Open Forum Workshop for help with questions regarding your computer, phone, software or an app, no prior registration required, Avalon Free Public Library, 10-11:30AM, Saturday, January 6
- Old Photo Slide Show, dozens of photos from the 50’s, 60’s & 70’s not previously displayed, Avalon History Center, 1-2PM, Saturday, January 6
- Creative Writing Seminar, tips & feedback on poetry, memoirs, short stories, articles & books, register at 609-967-7155, Avalon Free Public Library, 10AM-Noon, Saturday, January 20
- Fralinger String Band Performance, Avalon Free Public Library, 1-2PM, Saturday, January 20
7751 Ocean Drive, Avalon, $435,000, SOLD MLS#: 174076
341 87th Street, Rear, Stone Harbor, $752,000, SOLD MLS#: 177917
8403 Second Avenue, Stone Harbor, $850,000, SOLD MLS#: 170576
276 85th Street, Stone Harbor, $925,000, SOLD MLS#: 176189
375 21st Street, Avalon, $999,999, SOLD MLS#: 176137
4268 Dune Drive, Avalon, $1,285,000, SOLD MLS#: 178525
3106 Ocean Drive, Avalon, $1,350,000, SOLD MLS#: 179111
35 E. 23rd Street, Avalon, $1,950,000, SOLD MLS#: 178670