Merry Christmas from Avalon & Stone Harbor! Lights decorate the business districts of both towns for the holidays.
MARKET STATS: The number of properties sold during the month of November decreased compared to October, but was still higher than last November’s figure. The median sale price increased dramatically in November. For a detailed look at the market check Long & Foster’s latest Market Minute report: View The Latest Long & Foster Market Minute Report | Download/Print PDF
MERRY CHRISTMAS! From my family to yours, Merry Christmas!
THANK YOU for your business and referrals in 2018. I sincerely appreciate it and look forward to working with you in 2019.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! If you’re here on the Island consider ringing in the New Year at ICONA Avalon, The Princeton, The Reeds at Shelter Haven, or another local establishment!
THE AVALON/STONE HARBOR UPDATE will return the week of January 7th, 2019.
- Teatime at the Avalon History Center, enjoy tea & memories of Old Avalon, Avalon History Center,11AM-Noon, Thursday, December 20
- Live Music at the Cape May Winery in North Cape May, 5PM-8PM, Friday, December 21, Friday, December 28 & Friday, January 4, 2019
- Horse and Carriage Rides in Ocean City, 9th & Asbury Avenue, Saturday & Sunday, December 22 & 23
- Cape May County Zoo’s Winter Jr. Zookeeper Program for ages 10-15, animal training, species survival, more, 9AM-2PM, Saturday, December 29
- Happy ‘Noon’ Year, celebration for the kids, 11AM-12:30PM, Avalon Free Public Library, Monday, December 31
- Exhibit of holiday traditions through the years including model trains, toys, & more, Carroll House Gallery at the Emlen Physick Estate in Cape May, 8AM-9AM, Tuesday, January 1
- Job Search Workshop with Sean Farrell presenting options for best ways to get a job online, Avalon Free Public Library, 10-11AM, Saturday, January 5
- The First Frontier: Yeoman-Whalers & the Origin of Cape May County, presentation by Jim Stephens of Historic Cold Spring Village discussing the 17th century whaling industry on the Delaware Bay and how it led to the creation of CMC, Avalon Free Public Library, 1-2PM, Saturday, January 5
- Lunch & Learn at The Wetlands Institute, explanation of topics important to coastal & wetland ecosystems, bring your lunch, coffee & dessert provided, 11:45AM-1PM, Friday, January 11
- Drop in Tech Workshop for Apple computers, iPads & iPhones, help with your Apple devices, Avalon Free Public Library, 11:30AM-1PM, Saturday, January 12
- Food Bank Collections for Holy Redeemer Food Bank & Cape May County Animal Shelter in observance of the National Day of Service, staff will be accepting donations at the Avalon Free Public Library, 9AM-5PM, Saturday, January 19
- Comedy Uncorked, 3 course wine paired dinner & a comedy show, Willow Creek Winery in West Cape May, 6-10PM, Saturday, January 19
- Wetlands Institute Covered Dish Dinner with Guest Speaker, $7 for members, $12 for non-members, bring a dish to share, 6PM, Friday, January 25
7800 Dune Drive, Avalon, $292,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 185292
1114 Stone Harbor Boulevard, Stone Harbor Manor, $599,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 185334
4345 Fourth Avenue, Avalon, $3,999,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 185327
86 E. 23rd Street, Avalon, $4,195,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 185326
Properties Under Contract:
444 21st Street, Avalon, $429,900, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 176513
756 21st Street, Avalon, $2,395,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 184779
4506 Fifth Avenue, Avalon, $3,200,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 185277
663 21st Street, Avalon, $675,000, SOLD MLS#: 184740
1125 Stone Harbor Boulevard, Stone Harbor Manor, $950,000, SOLD MLS#: 182527
246 28th Street, Avalon, $975,000, SOLD MLS#: 184351
9415 Sunset Drive, Stone Harbor, $2,025,000, SOLD MLS#: 183632
213 64th Street, Avalon, $2,125,000, SOLD MLS#: 184945
223 121st Street, Stone Harbor, $2,445,000, SOLD MLS#: 183837
216 6th Street, Avalon, $2,625,000, SOLD MLS#: 183703
11713 Paradise Drive, Stone Harbor, $2,687,500, SOLD MLS#: 179742
24 Heron Drive, Avalon, $5,200,000, SOLD MLS#: 181805