MAKE YOUR VACATION PERMANENT! While you’re here on vacation, why not set aside some time to consider purchasing a shore home of your own? Whether you have questions about what it’s like to own a vacation home, or you’re ready to begin looking for one, I’m ready to help! Email me or call me at (800) 967-7796 x254 so we can schedule an appointment at your convenience!
COMPLETE INTERIORS of Avalon decorated the Wilmington, Delaware home of Long & Foster friends Jim & Patty Seif, as reported by Philly.com. The Seif’s Stone Harbor home was decorated by Complete Interiors, too. Read the article here:
50 YEARS FOR THE FERRY! The Cape May-Lewes Ferry celebrates its 50th Anniversary this summer. In addition to regular crossings of the Delaware Bay with your automobile, or as a foot passenger, the CMLF offers a variety of events and packages for all to enjoy. From musical performances and marine naturalists to local history, there’s something for everyone! Visit www.CapeMayLewesFerry.com for a complete list of events, plus ferry schedules and fares.
SANTA’S IN TOWN! That’s right, the big guy’s in Stone Harbor through July 25th, enjoying a little vacation time at the beach! Santa has exchanged his usual red suit for summer attire, but continues to wear his traditional red cap around town. Look for him in local stores, restaurants, playing miniature golf, or even soaking up some sun on the sand!
SEALS & OTTERS have also chosen to spend a little vacation time in the area. A seal was spotted on the beach in Sea Isle City several days ago, while a handful of otters have been seen in the back bay waters of Avalon & Stone Harbor. Though unusual, these visits are not unheard of. Whatever type of wildlife you see in the area, be sure to observe from a safe distance.
CATCH THE B STREET BAND in Avalon Saturday night, July 26th, for their Bruce Springsteen Tribute concert. The band will perform at 7pm at Avalon Community Hall. If you’ve never seen the B Street Band, they put on a great show. Saturday’s performance is sponsored by the Avalon Lions Club.
- Kids Exercise, Avalon Community Hall, 10AM, Wednesday, July 23
- Art Bar, create your own artwork with instructor guidance, call 609-374-4670 for info, Circle Tavern, 6:30-9PM, Wednesday, July 23
- Stone Harbor Museum presents ‘Businesses and Pleasure’ program, 7PM, Wednesday, July 23
- Author Lecture at the Avalon Library, Carol Brill speaking, 7PM, Wednesday, July 23
- Movie Under the Stars, Stone Harbor Elementary School, dusk, Wednesday, July 23
- Kids’ Mini Event, ventriloquist, Avalon Elementary School Gym, 11AM, Thursday, July 24
- Military Beach Concert, 78th Army Band, Avalon Fishing Pier, Noon, Thursday, July 24
- Art For Kids, create your own artwork with instructor guidance, call 609-374-4670 for info, Coffee Talk, 6:30-8:30PM, Thursday, July 24
- Thursdays on Dune, music, extended shopping hours in the stores, kids’ activities, more, Veterans Plaza in Avalon, 7PM, Thursday, July 24
- Sports Lecture at the Avalon Library, Jerry Casway speaking, ‘Dick Allen Comes to Philadelphia’, 7PM, Thursday, July 24
- Santa visits his ‘Official Summer Home – Stone Harbor,’ call 609-368-6106 for schedule, through Friday, July 25
- Arts & Crafts, Christmas in July with Santa, Avalon Community Center, 10AM, Friday, July 25
- Stone Harbor Bird Sanctuary Tour, meet at the Egret Espy Path on Second Avenue, 10AM, Saturday, July 26
- Avalon Lions Club Endless Summer Concert, B Street Band, Avalon Community Hall, 5PM, Saturday, July 26
- Stone Harbor Farmer’s Market, Water Tower Parking Lot, 95th Street & Second Avenue, 8AM-Noon, Sunday, July 27
- Jaws Quarterback Scramble 5K Run, 81st Street Recreation Field, 8AM, Sunday, July 27
- Stone Harbor Bird Sanctuary Tour, meet at the Egret Espy Path on Second Avenue, 10AM, Sunday, July 27
- Kids Beach Day, Game Day, 30th Street beach pavilion, 10AM, Monday, July 28
- Paint Night at Island Studio at the Walk at Harbor Square in Stone Harbor, wine, hors d’oeuvres & all art supplies needed to paint a design on an artist canvas with instructor assistance, 609-368-6500 for info, 6-9:30PM, Monday, July 28 & each Monday evening throughout the summer
- Family Night at the Stone Harbor Fire House, 7PM, Monday, July 28
- Kids Mini Event, Fitness Frenzy, Avalon Elementary School Gym, 11AM, Tuesday, July 29
- Brendan Borek Benefit Artist & Friends Art Show, Avalon Yacht Club, 6-9PM, Tuesday, July 29
- Stone Harbor Centennial Concert with Linda Gentille & the Jersey Shore Pops, 95th Street & Second Avenue, 7PM, Tuesday, July 29
- Big Beach Movie, ‘The Nut Job,’ 30th Street Beach, at dark, Tuesday, July 29
9401 Sunset Drive Unit #5, Stone Harbor, $485,000, SOLD MLS#: 147893
255 94th Street, Stone Harbor, $525,000, SOLD MLS#: 155081
222 83rd Street, Stone Harbor, $539,000, SOLD MLS#: 149844
247 109th Street, Stone Harbor, $680,962, SOLD MLS#: 157780
2007 Dune Drive, Avalon, $820,000, SOLD MLS#: 158346
330 87th Street, Stone Harbor, $1,050,000, SOLD MLS#: 158106
312 78th Street, Avalon, $1,075,000, SOLD MLS#: 155012
340 72nd Street, Avalon, $3,250,000, SOLD MLS#: 155655