Your Privacy is Very Important to Us
What information is collected from me?
For each visitor to our Web site, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
The information we collect consists of the following:
- The domain name (but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page).
- Aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit.
- User-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit.
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail.
- Information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used only to improve the content of our Web site and to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- Store visitors’ preferences.
- Record session information, such as items that consumers add to their user profile.
- Customize Web page content based on visitors’ browser type or other information that the visitor sends.
We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
Occasionally we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Distribution of Contact Information
Your contact information will not be distributed to or sold to any third party vendors or sites.