- Fridays at Surfside: Minion Mayhem. Surfside Park, Friday July 1st, 6:30pm.
- Hoagie Sale, Stone Harbor Fire Department, July 2nd, 8am to 12pm.
- 63rd Army Band at Surfside Park, Saturday, July 2nd, 6:30pm.
- Avalon Boat Parade, begins at Avalon Yacht Club, Sunday, July 3rd, 11am. Watch from any bayfront location; no registration necessary for participants.
- Field Day & Homerun Derby, Monday, July 4th, 9am to 1pm, 81st Street Recreation Field.
- Bay Atlantic Symphony, Monday, July 4th, 7pm, Avalon Community Hall.
- Fireworks! Monday, July 4th, 8:45pm, 30th Street Beach. Fireworks simulcast on WCZT 98.7FM The Coast.
- Fireworks! Monday, July 4th. 9pm, 96th Street Beach.
- SAT Prep Class, Avalon Free Library, Begins Tuesday, July 5th 3pm to 5pm, and includes six sessions (additional dates are July 12th, 19th, 26th, and August 2nd and 9th.) Registration is required, visit https://www.avalonfreelibrary.org/events/teen-event-sat-prep
- Tuesdays at the Tower: Live Music, beer/wine for sale. “Tribe,” July 5th, 7pm-9pm.
- Beach Movie, “Top Gun,” Tuesday, July 5th, 8pm, 30th Street Beach.
- Stone Harbor Triathlon: ¼ mile swim, 11-mile bike ride, 5K run. Stone Harbor Yacht Club, Sunday, July 10th, 7am. More info here: https://www.trisignup.com/Race/NJ/StoneHarbor/StoneHarborTriathlon
- Lunch and Learn: Betsy Ross. Avalon Free Public Library, Monday, July 11th, 11am.
- Tuesdays at the Tower: Live Music, beer/wine for sale. “Jimm Ross Band,” July 12th, 7pm-9pm.
- Festival of Lights Boat Parade & Food Truck Festival, Saturday, July 30th, 7pm to 10pm, 81st Street Public Marina.
- Stone Harbor Farmers Market, 95th Street Water Tower Lot, Sundays 8am-12:30pm.
- Storytime, Avalon Free Library, Tuesdays at 10am. Stories, songs, and rhymes for children 3 and under.
- Tuesdays at the Tower (95th Street Water Tower Parking Lot): Live Music, beer/wine for sale. Begins July 5th, 7pm-9pm.
- Avalon Beach Movie, 30th Street Beach, Tuesday at 8pm.
- Dune Walks with the Wetlands Institute, 48th Street Beach Path, starts Wednesday, July 6 2022, 9:30am
- LEGO Thursday, Avalon Free Public Library, Thursdays at 10am.
- Thursdays at Surfside: Concert at Surfside Park. Begins Thursday, June 30th, 7pm.
- Stone Harbor Fire Department Open House, Thursdays at 7pm.
- Fridays at Surfside: Balloon art, face painting, tattoos, trivia, dancing, character shows, picture lines, games and prizes. Begins Friday, July 1, 6pm.
9511 Sunset Drive, Stone Harbor, $515,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 221964
2318 Dune Drive, 2318, Avalon, $2,199,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 221998
332 89th Street, Stone Harbor, $2,200,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 221996
121 15th Street, Avalon, $2,495,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 221958
10605 Third Avenue, Stone Harbor, $6,995,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 221982
310 70th Street, Avalon, $9,950,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 221967
Properties Under Contract:
743 21st Street, Avalon, $2,499,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 221333
329 92nd Street, Stone Harbor, $1,300,000, SOLD MLS#: 210632
59 W. 30th Street, Avalon, $3,075,000, SOLD MLS#: 221447