William J. Leahy
Toll Free: 800-967-7796 x254
Worked, owned, and managed all phases of real estate including residential and commercial real estate sales, construction, property management, and investments.
- Residential real estate specifically in Avalon and Stone Harbor.
- Commercial real estate specifically in Hotel/Motel Sales in Atlantic City, Atlantic and Cape May Counties.
- Professional, competent representation for both Buyers and Sellers.
- Dedicated to finding a property to meet all of my buyers’needs and requirements.
- Dedicated to Marketing and Selling all of my Sale Listings.
Experience in all phases of real estate since 1968.
Take advantage of my knowledge and expertise to find the residential or commercial property you desire.
100% of my energies will be devoted to finding the property for you.
- New Jersey Board of Realtors (1968-Present)
- Member of Strategic Planning Board Committee (1986)
- Atlantic Builders Association (1988-1990)
- Constitution Bank (1986-1991) Director
Member of Executive Committee (1986-1990)
Member of Finance Committee(1986-1989)
- Member of Camden Diocesan Investment Advisory Board (1985-Present)
- Member of Camden Diocesan Finance Committee (2000-2006)
- Holy Redeemer Health Systems (1984-1997)
Member of Task Force (1984-1985)
Member of Strategic Planning Committee (1985-1986)
- Midlantic National Bank/Union Trust (1983-1988) Director
Member of Appraisal Committee
- Director of Holy Redeemer Visiting Nursing Agency (1983-1989)
Finance Committee (1984-1989)
Chairman Finance Committee (1985-1989)
- Avalon Chamber of Commerce (1979-Present)
Vice President (1st & 2nd) (1979-1980)
Finance Committee Chairman (1983)
Directory Committee Chairman (1983-1985)
- Chairman of Avalon Dune Stabilization Committee (1983-1984)
- Member of Cape May County Physical Fitness Committee (1983-1984)
- Member of Camden Diocesan School Board (1982-1985)
- Cape May County Dune & Beach Stabilization Committee (1981-1983)
Vice Chairman (1983)
- Maris Stella Parish Council (1980-1982)
Vice President (1980)
- Cape May County Chamber of Commerce (1979-Present)
2nd Vice President (1981)
- Greater Cape May County Board of Realtors (1976-Present)
Realtor Community Service Award (1981)
RPAC Chairman (1982-1984)
Legislative Committee Chairman (1985-1986)
- Borough of Avalon Recreation Committee (1973-1974)
- Borough of Avalon Conservation Committee (1971-1973)
Seashore Native and Resident of Avalon since 1946.
Graduate of Wildwood Catholic High School (1960).
Graduate of Catholic University of America (1964).
Married since 1966 – 2 Adult Children – 6 Grandchildren – 6 Great Grandchildren
Martial Arts Practitioner (1972-Present) – 6th Degree Black Belt.
“The World Steps Aside For A Man With A Plan”