The dredge “Texas,” at work in Townsend’s Inlet, pumping sand for the Avalon/Stone Harbor beachfill.
- Avalon Trash Cart FAQ: https://avalonboro.net/avalon-2023-trash-and-recycling-program-frequently-asked-questions-are-here/
- Stone Harbor Trash Cart FAQ: http://stoneharbornj.org/details-of-new-trash-and-recycling-receptacles-required-by-may-1st-2023/
- Spring Into Summer Stone Harbor Market. Boats, water sports, bikes, fishing info, backyard BBQ, local breweries, live music. Water Tower Plaza, Saturday, April 29th, 10am to 4pm.
- Southern NJ Coast Guard Ball, 75th Anniversary of Recruit Training in Cape May, US Coast Guard Training Center Cape May, April 29, 2023. Info and tickets here: https://coastguardcommunity.org/events/southern-new-jersey-coast-guard-ball/
- Avalon Bulk Trash Pick Up, place items curbside May 5th through May 14th. Pick up begins May 15th at 7am.
- Avalon Garden Club Plant and Bake Sale, Avalon Greenhouse, 39th Street between Dune Drive and Ocean Drive, Saturday, May 6th, 8am to 3pm.
- Stone Harbor Bulk Trash Pick Up, Monday, May 8th. Place items curbside up to 72 hours prior.
- Avalon Town Wide Yard Sale, sponsored by Avalon Garden Club. Saturday, May 13th, 8am to 3pm, rain or shine. Participant fee $10. Visit www.avalongardenclub.org for an application.
- Avalon Community Paper Shredding, Avalon Public Works, Saturday, May 13th, 9am to 2pm, or until the shredding truck is full.
- Garden Club of Stone Harbor Plant Sale, by Pre-Order only, pickup orders at Stone Harbor Public Works Garage, Saturday, May 13th, 9am to 4pm. Order info here: https://gardenclubofstoneharbor.org/plant-sale/
- Avalon Cops ‘n Coffee, in front of Avalon Police Department, Saturday, May 13th, 10am.
- Shorebird and Horseshoe Crab Celebration Days, The Wetlands Institute, Saturday, May 13th to Sunday, May 21st. https://wetlandsinstitute.org/
- Garden Club of Stone Harbor Community Yard Sale, 9401 Second Avenue, Saturday, May 20th, 8am-2pm. $20 for a 16×16 space (provide your own table). Call 609-368-0683 to reserve a space.
- “Boardwalks: A Uniquely American Invention,” Avalon History Center lecture, Saturday, May 20th, 3pm.
- Stone Harbor Beach Opening Ceremony and Color Run, Saturday, May 27th, 9am.
- Turtle Trot 5K & Fun Walk, benefits The Terrapin Conservation Program at The Wetlands Institute. Sunday, May 28th, 8am-9am. Sign up at RaceRoster.com.
- Avalon Garden Club 39th Annual Flower Show, Avalon Community Hall, Saturday, June 10th, 10am to 3pm. Design & horticultural exhibits, raffle baskets, free admission. www.avalongardenclub.org
- Tuesdays at the Tower, summer concert series, beginning July 11th.
- Thursdays at Surfside, weekly concerts at Surfside Park, Avalon, Thursdays, 7pm, beginning June 29th.
2713 Dune Drive, Avalon, $749,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 231049
2709 Dune Drive, Avalon, $1,499,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 231048
211 26th Street, 211, Avalon, $2,899,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 231007
213 26th Street, 213, Avalon, $2,899,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 231008
151 32nd Street, Avalon, $3,350,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 231060
10408 3rd Avenue, Stone Harbor, $3,595,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 231015
9903 Second Avenue, Stone Harbor, $3,995,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 231051
141 95th Street, Stone Harbor, $4,295,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 231016
455 20th Street, Avalon, $4,999,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 230999
10823 1st Avenue, Stone Harbor, $6,275,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 230993
Properties Under Contract:
284 13th Street, #6, Avalon, $1,185,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 230538
9114 Third Avenue, 1st Floor, Stone Harbor, $1,549,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 223668
245 109th Street, Stone Harbor, $2,249,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 230738
627 24th Street, 0, Avalon, $4,099,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 223683
4308 Ocean Drive, Avalon, $8,999,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 223337
570 21st Street, 1st Floor, Avalon, $1,075,000, SOLD MLS#: 230375
10605 First Avenue, Stone Harbor, $3,700,000, SOLD MLS#: 222673
74 W 30th Street, Avalon, $4,600,000, SOLD MLS#: 230017