- Avalon Bulk Trash Pick Up, place items curbside May 5th through May 14th. Pick up begins May 15th at 7am.
- Avalon Townwide Yard Sale, sponsored by Avalon Garden Club. Saturday, May 13th, 8am to 3pm, rain or shine. Participant fee $10. Visit www.avalongardenclub.org for an application.
- Avalon Volunteer Fire Department Flower & Plant Sale, Avalon Firehouse, Saturday, May 13th, 8am-2pm.
- Avalon Community Paper Shredding, Avalon Public Works, Saturday, May 13th, 9am to 2pm, or until the shredding truck is full.
- Garden Club of Stone Harbor Plant Sale, by Pre-Order only, pickup orders at Stone Harbor Public Works Garage, Saturday, May 13th, 9am to 4pm. Order info here: https://gardenclubofstoneharbor.org/plant-sale/
- Avalon Cops ‘n Coffee, in front of Avalon Police Department, Saturday, May 13th, 10am.
- Shorebird and Horseshoe Crab Celebration Days, The Wetlands Institute, Saturday, May 13th to Sunday, May 21st. https://wetlandsinstitute.org/
- Mother’s Day Cheesecake Express, Cape May Seashore Lines, Saturday, May 13th, 1:30pm & 3:30pm. Tickets: https://www.seashorelines.org/Passenger/MothersDay
- 7 Mile Island Pickleball Classic, clinics and round robin play, Friday, May 19th, from 8:30am. Sign up here: https://signup.com/go/XnUuFmS
- Garden Club of Stone Harbor Community Yard Sale, 9401 Second Avenue, Saturday, May 20th, 8am-2pm. $20 for a 16×16 space (provide your own table). Call 609-368-0683 to reserve a space.
- “Boardwalks: A Uniquely American Invention,” Avalon History Center lecture, Saturday, May 20th, 3pm.
- Stone Harbor Beach Opening Ceremony and Color Run, Saturday, May 27th, 9am.
- Turtle Trot 5K & Fun Walk, benefits The Terrapin Conservation Program at The Wetlands Institute. Sunday, May 28th, 8am-9am. Sign up at RaceRoster.com.
- Avalon Garden Club 39th Annual Flower Show, Avalon Community Hall, Saturday, June 10th, 10am to 3pm. Design & horticultural exhibits, raffle baskets, free admission. www.avalongardenclub.org
- Tuesdays at the Tower, summer concert series, beginning July 11th.
- Thursdays at Surfside, weekly concerts at Surfside Park, Avalon, Thursdays, 7pm, beginning June 29th.
10824 Sunset Drive, Stone Harbor, $2,400,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 231156
247 89th Street, Stone Harbor, $2,495,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 231165
10623 Second Ave., Stone Harbor, $2,949,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 231197
10017 Corinthian Drive, Stone Harbor, $6,250,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 231177
422 99th Street, 2nd floor, Stone Harbor, $1,100,000, SOLD MLS#: 230546
133 27th Street, Avalon, $2,800,000, SOLD MLS#: 221713
507 24th Street, Avalon, $4,350,000, SOLD MLS#: 230268