- Ludlam Island Brewery
- Slack Tide Brewing Company
- Bucket Brigade Brewery
- Coho Brewing Company
- Anglesea Aleworks
- MudHen Brewing Company
- Behr Brewing
- Cape May Brewery
- Cold Spring Brewery
- Gusto Brewing Company
- Natali Vineyards
- Jessie Creek Winery
- Hawk Haven Vineyard & Winery
- Cape May Winery
- Turdo Vineyards & Winery
- Willow Creek Winery & Farm
- Thursdays at Surfside—Parrotbeach. Thursday, August 17th, 7pm.
- Friday Nights at Surfside—Royal Princess Showcase. Friday, August 18th, 6:30pm.
- SHPOA Harbor Hustle, 5k run, 1M run, 1M walk. Sunday, August 20th, beginning at 7:30am. Sign up here: https://runsignup.com/Race/NJ/StoneHarbor/SHPOAHarborHustle?fbclid=IwAR29Wgux5CpMbggWrPO_k2o3y_zqmaFX3eT6s7YklKxDT3bIXaC0m4dCx08
- Monday Funday: Turtlesinger. Avalon Free Public Library, Monday, August 21st, 10am.
- Tuesdays at the Tower: Fat Mezz. Tuesday, August 22nd, 7pm.
- Beach Movie: The Little Giants. 30th Street Beach, Tuesday, August 22nd, dusk.
- 6th Annual Stone Harbor Museum Tour Through Time Gala, The Reeds at Shelter Haven. Tickets $150 per person. Wednesday, August 23rd, 5pm to 8pm. Please call 609-368-0100.
- Thursdays at Surfside: Bell Bottom Blues, A Clapton Tribute. Thursday, August 24th, 7pm.
- Merchant’s Day Sidewalk Sale, Stone Harbor Business District. Shop, dine, enjoy! Saturday, August 26th, 9am to 7pm.
- Harbor Bike & Beach End-of-Season rental bike sale, Saturday, August 26th, 9am.
- Symphony at Surfside—Bay Atlantic Symphony. Surfside Park, Sunday, August 27th, 7pm.
- Tuesdays at the Tower: The Seabillys, Tuesday, August 29th, 7pm.
- Airfest, Naval Air Station Wildwood Museum. Displays, tours, performances, beer & wine. Friday-Monday, September 1st-4th. Visit https://usnasw.org/airfest-2023/ for info.
- Pebbles Guest House Cocktail Reception. See the restored Pebble Guest House! Saturday, September 2nd, 4pm to 6pm. For tickets visit https://www.stoneharbormuseum.org/pebbles-house-tour/
- Tuesdays at the Tower: NJ British Invasion. Tuesday, September 5th, 7pm.
- Stone Harbor Savor En Blanc, Friday, September 22nd.
- Savor September, Wine Beer, & Food Festival. Live music & entertainment, regional beer & wine, food, artisans. Downtown 96th Street, Saturday, September 23rd, 11am to 7pm.
- “The Fabulous Greaseband,” Avalon Community Hall, Saturday, September 23rd, 6pm (DJ Joel Stephens pays tribute to Jerry; 8pm, The Greaseband. Tickets go on sale starting Friday, August 18th at Avalon Community Hall.
- Avalon Fall Dune Grass Planting, Saturday, October 21st, 8:30am.
- Stone Harbor Farmers Market, under the Water Tower, Sundays, 8am to 12:30pm.
- Tuesdays at the Tower, summer concert series.
- Crafty Wednesdays, Avalon Free Public Library, 10am.
- Dune Walks, guided by the Wetlands Institute, every Wednesday, 48th Street beach path, 9:30am, through August 30th.
- LEGO Thursdays, Avalon Free Public Library, 10am.
- Thursdays at Surfside, weekly concerts at Surfside Park, Avalon, Thursdays, 7pm.
- Thursdays on the Lawn, free weekly concerts, 7pm, St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, 95th Street & Third Avenue.
231 98th Street, Stone Harbor, $2,975,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232133
590 24th Street, Avalon, $2,995,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232153
56 W 24th Street, Avalon, $3,250,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232148
2988 1st Avenue, Avalon, $3,699,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232103
11200 2nd, Stone Harbor, $4,495,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232128
280 36th Street, Avalon, $4,850,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232154
576 7th Street, Avalon, $7,900,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232145
5 W 32nd Street, Avalon, $11,855,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232138
125 80th Street, B-1, Avalon, $1,300,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 231838
2159 Sixth Avenue, Avalon, $1,690,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 232085
403 7th Street, Avalon, $2,350,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 230421
211 65th Street, Avalon, $3,295,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 231555
395 20th Street, 395, Avalon, $3,999,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 231318
526 7th Street, Avalon, $7,500,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 223542
264 34th Street, East, Avalon, $1,510,000, SOLD MLS#: 230899
171 24th Street, Avalon, $4,400,000, SOLD MLS#: 230105
271 47th Street, Avalon, $4,550,000, SOLD MLS#: 230654