- 8th Street jetty: Jutting out into the ocean, you’ll be as far eastward as you can be in Avalon—and truly “Cooler By A Mile!”
- 21st Street gazebo: Although the dunes will obscure the horizon, the gazebo is a quiet, peaceful place to sip a cup of coffee as the sun comes up!
- 30th Street pier: With a broad view of the beach, ocean, and the Avalon Fishing Pier, a sunrise here is most enjoyable!
- 88th Street & 101st Street pavilions: With covered benches, these slightly elevated pavilions are a great vantage point to take in a sunrise over the beach!
- Stone Harbor Point: the southern tip of Stone Harbor stretches southward into Hereford Inlet offering an amazing place to take in views of the dunes, wetlands, bay, inlet, and ocean as the sun comes up!
- Middle Township Fishing Pier (at the eastern end of Old Avalon Boulevard): This pier offers an easterly view over the IntraCoastal Waterway and Avalon. Watch the fishing boats leave as the sun comes up!
- Carol Nicoletta Memorial Park (at the eastern end of Shell Bay Avenue). Open from 6am to 9pm, the park, gazebos, and pier offer an easterly view over the wetlands, bay, and Stone Harbor. It’s an incredibly peaceful location to take it all in!
- Thursdays at Surfside: Bell Bottom Blues, A Clapton Tribute. Thursday, August 24th, 7pm.
- Sea Isle City Food Truck Festival. Food trucks, music, crafters. 63rd Street & Landis Avenue. Friday & Saturday, August 25th & 26th, 12pm to 8pm.
- Merchant’s Day Sidewalk Sale, Stone Harbor Business District. Shop, dine, enjoy! Saturday, August 26th, 9am to 7pm.
- Harbor Bike & Beach End-of-Season rental bike sale, Saturday, August 26th, 9am.
- Symphony at Surfside—Bay Atlantic Symphony. Surfside Park, Sunday, August 27th, 7pm.
- Tuesdays at the Tower: The Seabillys, Tuesday, August 29th, 7pm.
- Airfest, Naval Air Station Wildwood Museum. F-16 fly by, displays, tours, performances, beer & wine. Friday-Monday, September 1st-4th. Visit https://usnasw.org/airfest-2023/ for info.
- Pebbles Guest House Cocktail Reception. See the restored Pebble Guest House! Saturday, September 2nd, 4pm to 6pm. For tickets visit https://www.stoneharbormuseum.org/pebbles-house-tour/
- Tuesdays at the Tower: NJ British Invasion. Tuesday, September 5th, 7pm.
- Stone Harbor Savor En Blanc, Friday, September 22nd.
- Savor September, Wine Beer, & Food Festival. Live music & entertainment, regional beer & wine, food, artisans. Downtown 96th Street, Saturday, September 23rd, 11am to 7pm.
- “The Fabulous Greaseband,” Avalon Community Hall, Saturday, September 23rd, 6pm (DJ Joel Stephens pays tribute to Jerry; 8pm, The Greaseband. Tickets go on sale starting Friday, August 18th at Avalon Community Hall.
- Harvest Tide Festival: Craft beers, music, local vendors. Sea Isle City, Saturday, September 30th, 12pm to 6pm.
- Avalon Fall Dune Grass Planting, Saturday, October 21st, 8:30am.
- Stone Harbor Farmers Market, under the Water Tower, Sundays, 8am to 12:30pm.
- Tuesdays at the Tower, summer concert series.
- Crafty Wednesdays, Avalon Free Public Library, 10am.
- Dune Walks, guided by the Wetlands Institute, every Wednesday, 48th Street beach path, 9:30am, through August 30th.
- LEGO Thursdays, Avalon Free Public Library, 10am.
- Thursdays at Surfside, weekly concerts at Surfside Park, Avalon, Thursdays, 7pm.
- Thursdays on the Lawn, free weekly concerts, 7pm, St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, 95th Street & Third Avenue.
4120 Bayberry Road, Avalon, $6,900,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232164
10521 Golden Gate Drive, Stone Harbor, $9,999,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232209
4607 5th Avenue, Avalon, $10,285,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232177
3546 Ocean Drive, 3546, Avalon, $2,895,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 231926
231 98th Street, Stone Harbor, $2,975,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 232133
151 32nd Street, Avalon, $3,350,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 231060
11917 2nd Avenue, Stone Harbor, $3,675,000, SOLD MLS#: 221324
4435 4th Avenue, Avalon, $4,750,000, SOLD MLS#: 231620