AND JUST LIKE THAT,Summer 2023 came to a close! The Labor Day Weekend brought many property owners and visitors, all looking to enjoy the last three-day weekend of Summer 2023. Our beaches, business districts, and waterways were quite busy! Most shops and restaurants reported good crowds (and Monday afternoon’s westbound traffic proves it!)
- Association of Pickleball Professionals Sunmed New Jersey Open, Avalon pickleball complex, 8th Street, between Ocean and Dune Drives. September 6th-10th, 8am. For tickets or to register to play visit https://www.theapp.global/
- End-of-Summer Shop Hop, sales & specials, Avalon Business District, Friday through Sunday, September 8th-10th.
- New Year’s in North Wildwood, Mummers Parade, Olde New Jersey Avenue, Saturday, September 9th, 3pm.
- Stone Harbor Farmers Market—Extended Season! Water Tower Lot, Sunday, September 10th, 8am-12:30pm.
- Volkswagen Car Show, Wildwoods Convention Center, Friday, September 8th through Sunday, September 10th.
- Corvette Car Show, over 350 cars exhibited on the Ocean City Boardwalk, 6th to 14th Streets, Sunday, September 10th, 11:30am to 4pm.
- American Legion Spaghetti Dinner, Stone Harbor Yacht Club, Sunday, September 10th, 4:30pm to 7:30pm. Tickets are $20 and can be purchased at the door or at the Stone Harbor Chamber of Commerce.
- Avalon Bulk Trash Collection. Place items curbside by 7am Monday, September 11th.
- September 11th Quiet Reflection, Freedom Park, adjacent to Stone Harbor Firehouse, Monday, September 11th, 8:40am to 9am.
- Beachside Science—Monarchs & Migration. Surfside Park, Wednesday, September 13th, 6pm-7pm.
- Firefighter’s Convention & Parade. Fire apparatus on display Friday & Saturday, September 15th & 16th, Wildwood Convention Center parking lots. Parade on New Jersey Avenue, Saturday, September 16th, 1pm.
- Cape May Seashore Lines, “Return of Engine #2000.” Celebrate the return of a historic Pennsylvania-Reading Seashore Lines locomotive to the Cape May Seashore Lines fleet. Saturday, September 16th, 2023. Visit https://www.seashorelines.org/ for info and train tickets.
- Stone Harbor Farmers Market—Extended Season! Water Tower Lot, Sunday, September 17th, 8am-12:30pm.
- Stone Harbor Savor En Blanc, Friday, September 22nd.
- Savor September, Wine Beer, & Food Festival. Live music & entertainment, regional beer & wine, food, artisans. Downtown 96th Street, Saturday, September 23rd, 11am to 7pm.
- “The Fabulous Greaseband,” Avalon Community Hall, Saturday, September 23rd, 6pm (DJ Joel Stephens pays tribute to Jerry; 8pm, The Greaseband. Tickets go on sale starting Friday, August 18th at Avalon Community Hall.
- Harvest Tide Festival: Craft beers, music, local vendors. Sea Isle City, Saturday, September 30th, 12pm to 6pm.
- Avalon Arts & Seafood Festival, Surfside Park, Saturay, October 7th, 10am to 5pm.
- Avalon Fall Dune Grass Planting, Saturday, October 21st, 8:30am.
7899 Sunset Drive, W, Avalon, $1,850,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232330
171 8th Street, Avalon, $3,150,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232343
4033 Ocean Drive, Avalon, $3,995,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232297
284 87th Street, Stone Harbor, $4,549,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232323
83 E 25th Street, Avalon, $5,250,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232346
25 E 12th Street, Avalon, $6,749,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232319
252 89th Street, E/S, Stone Harbor, $2,075,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 232171
2578 Dune Drive, 2578, Avalon, $2,349,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 231429
10623 Second Ave., Stone Harbor, $2,649,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 231197
122 92nd Street, Stone Harbor, $10,575,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 231688