- Avalon Garden Club Yard Sale, Avalon Greenhouse, 39th Street between Ocean and Dune Drives, Friday & Saturday, October 6th & 7th, 8am to 1pm.
- Stone Harbor Classic Car Show, 96th Street, Saturday, October 7th, 10am to 1pm. Register your car: http://stoneharbornj.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/SH-Classic-Vintage-Car-Show-registration-2023.pdf
- Avalon Arts & Seafood Festival. Live music, crafts, vendors, fresh local seafood. Surfside Park, Saturday, October 7th, 10am to 5pm.
- Breezing Into Fall Fashion Show and Luncheon, at the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor. Sunday, October 8th, 12pm to 3pm. Tickets are $50. To purchase tickets Venmo @GCSH08247. Please call Phyllis Reger at 609-532-7523 for a ticket number.
- Halloween Movie Morning, Avalon Library, 235 32nd Street, Saturday, October 14th, 10am.
- Stone Harbor Bulk Trash Collection, place items curbside up to 72 hours prior to October 16th. (Non-acceptable items: construction debris, hazardous waste, carpeting, rugs, padding, propane tanks, brush & yard debris, concrete, bricks, cinderblock.)
- Sea Isle City Halloween Parade, 45th Street & Landis Avenue to JFK Boulevard, Friday, October 20th, 7pm to 8pm. DJ dance party at Excursion Park after the parade.
- Fall Beach Sweeps, sponsored by Clean Ocean Action, Avalon (Community Hall) and Stone Harbor (95th Street beach), Saturday, October 21st, 9am. Information and registration here: https://cleanoceanaction.org/beach-sweeps/sites-and-registration
- Avalon Fall Dune Grass Planting, Saturday, October 21st, 8:30am. Volunteers should report to Avalon Community Hall at 8:30am that day for a brief planting demonstration. After planting work is completed, lunch will be provided at Community Hall. Volunteers should RSVP to Chuck McDonnell at 609-967-3066 or Sue Keen at 609-967-5924 to sign up. In the event of rain, the event will be postponed to Sunday, October 22nd.
- Sea Isle City Harvest Classic. Hayrides on the beach, pumpkin decorating, scarecrow contest, and more. Excursion Park, Saturday, October 21st, 10am to 3pm.
- Savor September in October! Wine Beer, & Food Festival. Live music & entertainment, regional beer & wine, food, artisans. Downtown 96th Street, Saturday, October 21st (rescheduled from September 23rd), 11am to 7pm.
- Stone Harbor Business District Trick or Treat, Saturday, October 28th, 10am to 4pm.
- Avalon Trunk or Treat, 30th Street & Avalon Avenue, Saturday, October 28th, 5pm to 7pm. Costume parade, hayrides on the beach, cotton candy, caramel apples, and more! No registration is necessary, but cars must be parked by 4:45 and cannot exit until 7 p.m. Please decorate your car!
7888 Dune Drive, 318, Avalon, $925,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232605
700 First Avenue, 207, Avalon, $1,275,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232616
10824 Sunset Drive, Stone Harbor, $2,295,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232593
265 19th Street, Avalon, $2,375,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232624
153 24th Street, Avalon, $3,980,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232597
229 71st Street, Avalon, $2,990,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 232532
161 31st Street, Avalon, $4,550,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 232626
9930 Corinthian Drive, Stone Harbor, $6,795,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 232291
667 22nd Street, Avalon, $1,650,000, SOLD MLS#: 231741
502 20th Street, 502, Avalon, $1,990,000, SOLD MLS#: 232003
245 109th Street, Stone Harbor, $2,000,000, SOLD MLS#: 230738
891 21st Street, 891, Avalon, $3,150,000, SOLD MLS#: 230940
481 42nd Street, Avalon, $4,400,000, SOLD MLS#: 231512