GO PHILLIES! Can you feel the energy across the region, as the Phillies battle the Diamondbacks? From schools to offices to convenience stores, everyone is cheering for the boys in red this week! Go Phillies!
- Sea Isle City Halloween Parade, 45th Street & Landis Avenue to JFK Boulevard, Friday, October 20th, 7pm to 8pm. DJ dance party at Excursion Park after the parade.
- Avalon Fall Dune Grass Planting, Saturday, October 21st, 8:30am. Volunteers should report to Avalon Community Hall at 8:30am that day for a brief planting demonstration. After planting work is completed, lunch will be provided at Community Hall. Volunteers should RSVP to Chuck McDonnell at 609-967-3066 or Sue Keen at 609-967-5924 to sign up. In the event of rain, the event will be postponed to Sunday, October 22nd.
- Fall Beach Sweeps, sponsored by Clean Ocean Action, Avalon (Community Hall) and Stone Harbor (95th Street beach), Saturday, October 21st, 9am. Information and registration here: https://cleanoceanaction.org/beach-sweeps/sites-and-registration
- Sea Isle City Harvest Classic. Hayrides on the beach, pumpkin decorating, scarecrow contest, and more. Excursion Park, Saturday, October 21st, 10am to 3pm.
- Savor September in October! Wine Beer, & Food Festival. Live music & entertainment, regional beer & wine, food, artisans. Downtown 96th Street, Saturday, October 21st (rescheduled from September 23rd), 11am to 7pm.
- Wizard’s Express, Cape May Seashore Lines Tuckahoe Station, Saturday, October 21st, 11:30am & 2pm. 75 minute train journey through the pines on vintage rail equipment. Info & tickets: https://www.seashorelines.org/Passenger/Wizards?
- Stone Harbor Business District Trick or Treat, Saturday, October 28th, 10am to 4pm.
- Avalon Trunk or Treat, 30th Street & Avalon Avenue, Saturday, October 28th, 5pm to 7pm. Costume parade, hayrides on the beach, cotton candy, caramel apples, and more! No registration is necessary, but cars must be parked by 4:45 and cannot exit until 7 p.m. Please decorate your car!
- Toddler & Preschool Pumpkin Painting & Story Time, Stone Harbor Recreation, Monday, October 30th, 10am. $10; email RecDirector@SHNJ.org to register.
- American Red Cross Blood Drive, Women’s Civic Club of Stone Harbor, Monday, October 30th, 12pm to 5pm. Please call 1-800-RED-CROSS or visit RedCrossBlood.org to schedule an appointment.
1318 Ocean Drive, Unit 7, Avalon, $1,495,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232776
226 24th Street, W, Avalon, $1,765,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232791
310 83rd Street, 5, Stone Harbor, $1,999,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232781
2749 First Avenue, Avalon, $3,295,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232775
140 Meadowview Lane, Avalon Manor, $3,500,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232769
462 7th Street, Avalon, $5,995,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232788
83 E 25th Street, Avalon, $6,995,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232784
43 E 26th Street, Avalon, $7,000,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232779
4318 Fifth Avenue, Avalon, $11,995,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 232777
75 E 24th Street, Avalon, $7,999,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 232026
229 71st Street, Avalon, $3,010,000, SOLD MLS#: 232532
171 8th Street, Avalon, $3,000,000, SOLD MLS#: 232343
135 7th Street, Avalon, $3,200,000, SOLD MLS#: 231922
83 E 25th Street, Avalon, $5,610,000, SOLD MLS#: 232346