- Exit Zero Jazz Festival. Various time & locations in Cape May, Friday-Sunday, November 10th-12th. Visit https://www.exitzerojazzfestival.com/ for details.
- Veteran’s Day Service, followed by Open House and Annual 50/50 Drawing. American Legion Post 331, 117th Street and Second Avenue, Saturday, November 11th, 12pm-1pm.
- Veteran’s Express, Cape May Seashore Lines. Veteran’s ride free with three guests! Richland Village Train Station, Saturday, November 11th, 11:11am and 1:11pm. Visit https://www.seashorelines.org/
- Stairway to the Stars: Climb Cape May Lighthouse on the evening of the new moon, when stars are more visible. Monday, November 13th, 8pm-10pm. Tickets $12 at the door only.
- Plan Ahead: Thanksgiving Weekend! Avalon’s Festive Friday and Snowfest Saturday, and Stone Harbor’s Island Holiday are on the calendar for Thanksgiving Weekend. Details to follow!
- Avalon Volunteer Fire Department 110th Anniversary. Dedication of Fire House, Open House, Building & Truck Tours. Ribbon Cutting at 10am, Saturday, November 25th.
- The Santa Express! Take a ride aboard vintage rail equipment—with a special visit from Santa! Three dozen scheduled trains depart from Tuckahoe Station and Richland Station beginning Saturday, November 25th. Visit https://the-santa-express.com/ for train schedules and tickets.
308 78th Street, East, Avalon, $1,949,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 232857
121 32nd Street, Avalon, $4,595,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 222962
1339 1st Avenue, Avalon, $2,450,000, SOLD MLS#: 231229
214 60th Street, Avalon, $3,300,000, SOLD MLS#: 232274
5188 Dune Drive, Avalon, $3,010,000, SOLD MLS#: 231743
54 W 23rd Street, Avalon, $4,600,000, SOLD MLS#: 223341