- Whale Creek Marina–Strathmere (skiffs & pontoon boats)
- Minmar Marine–at the foot of Sea Isle Boulevard (14′-21′ boats)
- Larsen’s Marina–at the foot of Sea Isle Boulevard (16′ skiffs)
- Pier 88 Marina–88th Street, Sea Isle City (pontoon boats & skiffs)
- Dad’s Place Marina–Ocean Drive, North Wildwood (skiffs, center consoles, pontoon boats)
- Grassy Sound Marina–Ocea Drive, North Wildwood (pontoon boats)
- Pier 47 Marina–Route 47, Wildwood (skiffs, pontoon boats)
- Thursdays at Surfside: Jesse Garron’s Elvis Tribute. Surfside Park, Thursday, July 21st, 7pm.
- Friday Nights at Surfside Park: Christmas in July. Friday, July 22nd, 6:30pm.
- Avalon Historical Society’s 11th Annual Norman Mackey Memorial Clamshell Pitching Tournament. 30th Street Beach, Saturday, July 23rd, 9am. Call 609-967-0090 for info or to register.
- Wetlands Institute Summer Celebration, Wetlands Institute, July 23rd, 6pm to 9pm. For details and tickets visit https://wetlandsinstitute.org/events/summer-celebration/
- Linda Gentille & The Jersey Shore Pops: Tribute to Andrew Lloyd Webber & Sarah Brightman. Middle Township Performing Arts Center, Saturday, July 23rd, 7pm. www.JerseyShorePops.org
- Lunch and Learn: George Washington. Avalon Free Public Library, Monday, July 25, 11am.
- Santa’s Stone Harbor Vacation, downtown Stone Harbor & the beach, July 25th to 29th.
- Family Fun Night: Magician. Stone Harbor shuffleboard courts, 96th Street, Monday, July 25th, 6-6:45pm.
- Tuesdays at The Tower Concert: 40 North, July 26th, 7pm to 9pm.
- Avalon Beach Movie: The Nightmare Before Christmas. 30th Street beach, Tuesday, July 26, 8pm.
- Festival of Lights Boat Parade & Food Truck Festival, Saturday, July 30th, 7pm to 10pm, 81st Street Public Marina.
- Cape Regional Designer House Tour, Saturday, August 13th, 11am-4pm. $40 per person. For tickets call the Cape Regional Foundation at 609-463-4042. All proceeds benefit the Cape Regional Health System.
- 1st Annual HurriKanens Kids Art Show, The Princeton, Tuesday, August 16th, 5pm.
- Stone Harbor Farmers Market, 95th Street Water Tower Lot, Sundays 8am-12:30pm, through September 4th.
- Storytime, Avalon Free Library, Tuesdays at 10am. Stories, songs, and rhymes for children 3 and under.
- Tuesdays at the Tower (95th Street Water Tower Parking Lot): Live Music, beer/wine for sale. Tuesdays, 7pm-9pm. (No show August 2nd.)
- Avalon Beach Movie, 30th Street Beach, Tuesdays at 8pm.
- Dune Walks with the Wetlands Institute, 48th Street Beach Path, Wednesdays, 9:30am
- LEGO Thursday, Avalon Free Public Library, Thursdays at 10am.
- Thursdays at Surfside: Concert at Surfside Park. Thursdays, 7pm.
- Stone Harbor Fire Department Open House, Thursdays at 7pm.
- Fridays at Surfside: Balloon art, face painting, tattoos, trivia, dancing, character shows, picture lines, games and prizes. Fridays, 6pm.
7888 Dune Drive, 124, Avalon, $550,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 222230
234 94th Street, Stone Harbor, $2,595,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 222253
233 14th Street, Avalon, $2,595,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 222266
10212 2nd Avenue, Stone Harbor, $2,895,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 222260
164 84th Street, Stone Harbor, $4,250,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 222206
159 26th Street, Avalon, $4,250,000, ACTIVE MLS#: 222213
Properties Under Contract:
700 Ocean Drive, E4, Avalon, $1,125,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 222106
10009 Sunset Drive, Unit 5, Stone Harbor, $1,200,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 222228
215 27th Street, A (West), Avalon, $1,475,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 221899
203 19th Street, Avalon, $2,195,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 222107
261 60th Street, Avalon, $3,950,000, UNDER CONTRACT MLS#: 221807
733 21st Street, Avalon, $1,375,000, SOLD MLS#: 221098